Tuesday, April 10, 2012

07_Current Events

Well, I am ashamed to admit that last week's challenges were too much for me.  I wrote about 4 days out of 7 and exercised about 3.  So, if you add me all together, I came out .500 for the week, which is more than the Orioles can say for a season, so there's at least that.

This week I'm going to get the creative juices flowing.  Write and play guitar every day.  I love my music and haven't been doing nearly enough of it lately.

As well, I've taken the first tentative steps towards entering into a Masters in Creative Writing.  The goal is to end up Educating Fertile Young Minds as they Better Themselves by getting a Degree.  Look at all those caps.  That's impressive, that is.

Since I can't find the gadgets to get this sort of thing on the sidebar, I'll just post them here.  My two current obsessions/interests:

What I'm reading:  The Ventriloquist's Tale, by Pauline Melville





And my current musical obsession, an oldy but a goody, Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety

Anyone know any gadgets so I can regularly update these things on the sidebar without having to put them in posts?

- Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment