Monday, September 23, 2013

33_Rowan Atkinson and My Feelings about Football

Ah, Mondays.  While the rest of you all slave away at that work thing you do, I get to relax and enjoy a beautiful fall day to myself.  What makes it so great?  It's simple really:  no football.

Now don't get me wrong, I like to watch football as much as anyone else.  It's a great sport.  But after this weekend, I just do not care anymore how awesome it is.  Having to work both the post-Maryland/West Virginia game and both sides of the Raven's game the next day, I'm over it.

I don't care if you're celebrating the victory or mourning your loss.  You're drunk, annoying and immature and I just do not care why they won/lost because next time they do the opposite, you'll be saying the exact opposite.  Also, keep it down in here, there are families trying to eat dinner in peace.

I could go on, but instead, I'll let Rowan Atkinson say it, because this clip is so spot on perfect, there's no sense in me trying to out do it:


- Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment