Tuesday, September 11, 2012

19_Fall of Awesome

Hey!  Lady Trivia!  Are you watching this?  I'm blogging about you!  Yeah!  You!

We win.

So what's the title about anyway?  What is the Fall of Awesome?  This is!  And you can be a part of it too.  Yesterday, I woke up to the most pleasant surprise I've had in a good few weeks:  when I walked outside, I was not instantly hot.  After this summer, that was a wonderful thing.

So this fall, I've decided, will be the Fall of Awesome.  Every day I'm going to do one thing that I think is Awesome.  This could be running before work or doing laundry, or it could be catching up with an old friend I haven't seen or talked to in a while.

Which is sorta what I'm doing now.  Except Lady Trivia is busy blogging about me blogging about her, so we're not doing a lot of catching up at the moment.  So stop reading this and talk to me, dammit!

- Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment